Natasha called this a “Cucumber boat.” It’s made from cucumbers, tuna and mayo.
- Slice 9 medium cucumbers in half,
- Scoop out the seeds and put them in a bowl.
- To the bowl add half a can of tuna and about a tablespoon of mayonnaise (mayo)
- Fill cucumbers with the cucumber seed filling.
I was presented with 4 slices. They were totally delicious.
This lovely snack is easy to make and so good for you. Don’t like tuna and mayo no problem. Enjoy a cucumber just for the cucumber. Here are a few healthy benefits of eating cucumbers:
- Excellent source of vitamin k- anti-inflammatory
- Low in calories
- Good source of Vitamin C- a free radical scavenger
- Cucumbers are 95% water so eating them will help you stay hydrated.
I hope you enjoy Natasha’s tasty “Cucumber Boat” snack.
Natasha loves preparing salads, cakes and cookies, in fact making snacks is one of her favorite past time. If you’d like to share your favorite recipe Natasha and I will love to try it out.
You can send us your recipe in the comment section below or by clicking here.
P.S Natasha created the photo layout for this post, well done sweetie!